Access your Forms and Agreements templates by selecting Templates on the Settings Menu. Templates are shared across all of your companies. Each company can have separate branding by using the options to Manage Header/Footer.
The Forms and Agreements Templates list shows the name of each template. Click the blue template name link to open an existing template to make changes or archive it.
Add a new template by clicking the green 'Create form/agreement template' button on the top right of the screen.
2. Tick if this template should use your header/footer
3. Tool Bar: Format body of the text
4. Click the blue buttons (merge fields) to insert placeholders into your text, these will be populated with information from your file when it is merged.
5. Save/Preview: Save template or preview which shows template with sample text where placeholders have been inserted.
6. Archive/ Back: Archive to permanently remove template from list or Back to leave form without changes