Zoning Types are the property usage zones you can select from when adding Titles to a property.
Manage the available Zoning Types by clicking Settings on the green main menu, selecting the appropriate company, then Zoning Types under the General section.
Zoning Types can also be added during data entry.
Managing Zoning Types from the Settings Menu
Zoning Types list
Adding a new Zoning type
To add a new Zoning type, click on the 'Create New Zoning Type' button.
- Enter the Name
- Click on 'Save Zoning Type'
Importing Zoning types
To import a file with Zoning types:
- Click on the 'Import' button
- Use the 'Browse' button to select a file
- Verify that the contents are acceptable, by looking at the message panel on the right. If the check marks are green then the row will be imported.
- Click on 'Import' to import the values
Editing a Zoning type
To edit a Zoning type:
- Click on the name
- Make any changes to the name
- Click 'Save zoning type'
Archiving a Zoning type
To archive a zoning type:
- Click on the Name
- Click on the 'Archive' button
- When asked if you are sure, click on the 'Archive this zoning type' button
Un-Archiving a Zoning type
To un-archive a zoning type:
- Select the 'Archived Zoning Types' tab
- Click on the 'Restore' link next to the name
- When asked if you are sure, click on the 'Restore this zoning type' button
Adding Zoning Types within the Property File
Within a property file, select Legal on the left menu and add or open an existing Title record to access the Zoning field. If the required Zoning Type is not on the list when adding a property title, select Add New at the end of the list.
Type a name for the new Zoning Type then click Save zone type.