The Tenancy Form types the types of Tenancy forms you can select when setting up your Tenancies.
Managing Tenancy Form Types in the Settings menu
Tenancy Form list
Click the name link to edit or archive an existing Tenancy Form Type, or add more Tenancy Form Types one at a time using the green Create New Tenancy Form button or import a spreadsheet list using the Import button. Archived Tenancy Form types can be viewed and restored from the Archived Tenancy Form Type tab.
Adding a new Tenancy Form type
To add a new Area type, click on the 'Create New Tenancy Form Type' button.
- Enter the Name
- Click on 'Save Tenancy form type'
Importing new Tenancy Form types
To import a file with Tenancy Form types:
- Click on the 'Import' button
- Use the 'Browse' button to select a file with the new records
- Verify that the contents are acceptable, by looking at the message panel on the right. If the check marks are green then the row will be imported.
- Click on 'Import' to import the values
Editing a Tenancy Form type
To edit a Tenancy Form type:
- Click on the name
- Make any changes to the name
- Click 'Save Tenancy form type'
Archiving a Tenancy Form type
To archive a Tenancy form type:
- Click on the Name
- Click on the 'Archive' button
- When asked if you are sure, click on the 'Archive this Tenancy form type' button
Un-Archiving a Tenancy Form type
To un-archive a Tenancy form type:
- Select the 'Archived Tenancy Form Types' tab
- Click on the 'Restore' link next to the name
- When asked if you are sure, click on the 'Restore this Tenancy form type' button
Adding a Tenancy Form Type from the Tenancy file
Access the Tenancy Form Type field by opening a Tenancy file and selecting Tenancy Details on the left menu. Select Add new at the end of the list.
Type a name for the new Tenancy Form Type and click Save Tenancy Form.