The Inspections Hub is accessed from the dashboard, it allows the user to see all inspections and has the following options:
- Filter the list by company, property manager, delegate, status and date
- Optional exclude overdue inspections
- Optional grouping by day, week or month
- Inspections on the map are colour coded to match grouping option selected
- Mouse over an item on the list, and the map marker bounces
- Click map marker for options to edit or reschedule the inspection
- Use Actionable Inspection Notices tab to send notices for your own inspections (set up rules in Settings menu)
New inspections can be added via the Inspections Hub or from the Tasks page of any property or tenancy:
Enter details for the inspection:
The inspection belongs to the user who is the manager for the property, delegation allows it to be shared with one other user.
This video runs for 3:55
Once an inspection is done, it can be marked as complete from the dashboard or the Inspections page of the tenancy or property it relates to.
Select the option to add detail to upload notes and reports about this inspection: