The Income vs Expenses graph shows the amount on Income Invoices against the Expense invoices that have been occurred each month.
The graph shows the previous 12 months up to today's date.
Selecting the Income vs Expenses chart in the dropdown (or clicking the Options link on the chart) lets you configure the following chart options:
- Subtitle - This is a line of text that will show on the chart, below the title.
- Full Width Chart - Checking this will show the chart across the full width of the page. Unchecking it will show it in one half of the page.
- Chart Display Order - This defines the order in which the chart will appear on the page.
- For The Last - This dropdown allows you select how far back the report will go (3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 2 years).
- Company Selection - Select which Companies to show on the report.
Click in the box to select a specific Company, click 'Include All' to automatically add all your Companies or click 'Clear' to remove all Companies.
- Property Selection - One of these boxes will appear for each Company, and list the Properties that can be selected.
Click on 'Include All' to automatically add all the properties for a specific company or click 'Clear' to remove all Properties for a Company.