Maintenance items can be added to keep track of maintenance scheduled and ad-hoc maintenance scheduling.
Each maintenance item will display on the dashboard calendar on the due date, and all maintenance for all properties can be managed within the Maintenance Hub accessed from the dashboard screen.
Work orders and quote requests can be generated from a saved maintenance task.
Adding a new Maintenance Task from Global Search
Use Global Search to find a property, and using the menu to the right of the results, select 'Add Maintenance'. This is the fastest option to start a new maintenance task.
Adding a new Maintenance Task from the Maintenance Hub
Select Maintenance Hub on the dashboard, then click New Maintenance.
Adding a new Maintenance Item from within the Property or Tenancy file
- Select a Property or Tenancy
- Click on the Tasks menu on the left
- Click on the New Maintenance button.
- Maintenance Type: Add maintenance types in Settings.
- Select which tenancy the maintenance is relevant to.
- Select the area of the property to which maintenance relates if relevant.
- Delegate Maintenance task to another user so that user can see the task on their calendar and manage the task.
- Description entered here will be seen by the contractor.
- Notes entered are for your viewing only.
- Type in contractor name and system will bring up matches or create a new contact, or select the option to use preferred supplier.
- Enter due date for maintenance, which ties to the calendar.
- Select the option to have repeating maintenance, selecting the option will bring up further fields relating to frequency.
- Add relevant keys, documents, and images.