Work orders can be added to maintenance items and emailed to contractors. Keep a track of ordered work using the maintenance hub.
Access your maintenance item via the property file, dashboard reminder or maintenance hub.
Adding a Work Order via the Property or Tenancy File
- Select a property or Tenancy
- Select Tasks from the left menu
- Click the magnifying glass beside the maintenance task
- Click Create Work Order
Adding a Work Order from the Maintenance Hub
- Click the blue tile on the right side of the Dashboard screen to access the Maintenance Hub.
- Find the maintenance item, using the filters or search options, or by clicking on any column heading to sort the list.
- Click the preview icon to the right of the task, then click Create Work Order.
Adding a Work Order from the Dashboard event reminder
- Click the item on the calendar, then click Create Work Order
Adding Details to the Work Order
- Add a reference and update any details, this info has come from the maintenance task
- Click Save Work Order.
Sending the Work Order
- Click Edit Work Order to make changes.
- Send by email by clicking Email PDF, if this option is missing it means the contractor's contact has no email address (Change template by selecting the drop-down).
- Click Print as PDF to make a printable file.