Property Titles are the official titles for a Property that indicates ownership of land. Re-Leased can store the references to your official documentation for whenever it is needed. To view or record Titles, open the property file and then select Legal from the list of options on the left menu.
The Property Legal Page
The Property Legal tab contains the following details for property title recorded:
- The name of the Title - click through to make any changes
- The Lot and plan as entered
- Any notes which have been added
- Click to Preview
- Current Rating Valuations
Adding a Property Title record
Property Title information can be added during the New Property Wizard, or at any time from the property Legal page.
1. Click New Title to add a new title in
2. Add title details
3. Click Save.
Editing a Property Title
- Click the Title name link in the Property Titles page
- Select Title Details on the left menu.
- Make any changes and save the record.
- Use the archive to permanently remove this record.