The Notes tab on a Property provides a place for you to store any additional information related to a property. This can range from call logs, arrears communication and mitigation to performance or lost managements information.
If there is further action required on these notes you can also create a reminder linked to the note which will be added to your Re-Leased calendar.
1. To create a new note, open the Notes tab on a property
2. Click New Note
There are several filters available to help you retrieve the note or notes that you require.
Editing and Archiving Note
1. Click the note name to open the note.
2. Make any changes
3. Click Save
- Here you can tick the box to create a reminder on your calendar for the note.
- Change Type from the drop-down.
- Or click Archive to remove this note permanently.