It is possible to Roll Over a budget to save re-entering the information for a new period. Cancelled tenancies are not included in the new budget.
1. Select a Property
2. Click Outgoings on the left
3. Click the Budgets tab
4. Select a Budget by clicking the Budget Title or View Button
5. Click Roll Over Budget
Complete Budget Rollover Details
1. Enter budget title
2. Check Start Date is correct
3. Check End Date is correct
4. Edit each line for a different % based increase, specific dollar amounts can be entered by editing budget after the roll-over.
5. Confirm by clicking Roll Over Budget, this will create a new draft budget
Editing the Draft Budget
Click Edit Allocations to open the budget as a table and edit any part, or click on individual allocations to make changes, this step adds any new tenancies into the budget. When the new budget details are correct, Approve the Budget.