Terms are the dates for which a Tenancy is active. These are maintained over the duration of a tenancy and can be updated at any time in Re-Leased.
1. Current Term The Current Term is the term whose dates include today's date. There can only be one current term. This is where you can Renew Current Term or Cancel Current Term
2. Vacate Current Term Select this option to vacate the tenancy
3. New Term this enables you to add any new terms in for the tenancy, can also be used to replace current term
4. Future OR Right of Renewals - Future Terms are any terms whose start date is in the future. There can be multiple future terms for a Lease. When the future term is not linked to the current term as a right of renewal the heading will say Future Terms. Where the new terms are entered as rights of renewal on the current term, the heading will say Right of Renewals instead.
5. Past Terms - Past terms are any terms whose end date is in the past. There can be multiple past terms for a Lease.
6. Lease Breaks If a Lease Break Clause has been included in the Tenancy Agreement, this can be recorded alongside the terms of the tenancy