Rent to area allocation allows you to split the value of the tenants rent over the areas. This allows the tenancy schedule to show a rate per metre (or foot, units of measurement are a global setting for each company).
- Select a Tenancy
- Click Occupied Areas on the left menu
- Go to Occupied Areas in a Tenancy
- To edit, select the green Edit Rent to Area Allocation button. Edit rate per square metre or annual rent and the other will auto-populate.
- To add a new area, select area from the drop-down and click blue Add Area to Tenancy button.
- To remove an area from tenancy, select the red minus button to the right of the allocation.