View and adjust tenancy terms by selecting Terms & Breaks on the left menu.
Creating a new term
Where a tenancy has an existing term, you may add new terms as described below, or renew the current term.
Renewing the term offers the opportunity to adjust the rent and add rent reviews. Adding a new term is appropriate where no adjustment to rent or future rent reviews is required.
1. Click + New Term
- Enter a Term Start and expiry date or the length and units for the term
- Periodic tenancies and tenancies where the term has no fixed end date are rolling
- Select Rolling Term? to remove expiration dates
- This term can be delegated to one other user, this will allow them to see the reminders in their own calendar on the dashboard and set preferences to receive email notifications
- Click + Add Right of Renewal to add any additional lease terms/options