If you have documents you no longer need you are able to archive the document.
1. Select the document you want to archive/replace
2. Click Summary Tab
3. Click Replace Tab to replace document
4. Select the second tab - Document Details. This will allow you to edit the company, document title, property and tenancy it may be related to.
5. Select the archive button on the right hand side to archive.
6. Select Archive this document to complete
Restoring Archived Documents
All archived documents are visible from the company documents area and can be restored if you wish.
1. Select Archived Documents - this will show you documents that have been archived and are available to restore.
2. Select Restore and reconfirm to Restore this document. The document will now be back where it was originally saved.