Repeating expense invoices can be used for any kind of regular expense.
1. Select Income & Expenses on the navigation bar
2. Select Repeating Expenses
Filling in the invoice template
- Set how often this invoice should repeat in days, weeks, months or years. Select when the first invoice should generate & due date. You can also choose to set it to draft, awaiting approval or approved.
- Select the related property & tenancy if applicable & also set the applicable creditor. You can also choose to enter a reference. If a related property is selected, there's an option to use default ledgers based on the Property and Account. These are set up under the Property's > Ledger page.
- Complete the details of the expense invoice, description, amount & chart of account code to be used. You may also choose to attach a scanned copy of the expense invoice.
The draft is handy when charges vary but you want a reminder of who to raise charges for, for instance with metered power.
The invoices generate to the draft invoice list where you can add the pricing and approve them;
Tick Email approved invoices if the status is Approved, and the invoices will be automatically emailed;