Access your Forms and Agreements templates by selecting Templates on the Settings menu. Templates are shared across all of your companies. Each company can have separate branding by using the options to Manage Header/Footer.
The Forms and Agreements Templates list shows the name of each template. Click the blue template name link to open an existing template to make changes or archive it.
Add a new template by clicking the green Create form/agreement template button on the top right of the screen.
- Enter a descriptive title for the template. This will be displayed in the list of available templates when generating a new form or agreement so it's helpful if the title is descriptive.
- Tick if this template should use your header/footer
- The toolbar provides multiple formatting tools to customise your template as required.
- Click Insert Merge Fields to include placeholders into your text. These will be populated with actual data from your file when the document is generated. See here for a full list of the merge fields and their descriptions.
- When you have finished making changes, click Save.
- To preview the layout of your template click Preview Template. Note that mock data will be used for the preview here, not actual data from your files.
- If you would like to permanently remove the template, click Archive.
- To return to the main Correspondence screen without saving any changes, click Back.