The display of a Owner Statement heading can be tailored per company.
To do this go to Settings > Owner Statement Options under Communications.
The default Owner Statement type for all new companies is the "Separate short statement for each ledger - Commercial"
This can be updated by selecting a different type from the drop down field, this will update all owners that are set to the default type. Any owners that have been manually updated to use a different type will not be affected by changing the default owner statement type.
The following fields can be customised:
- Title that appears at the top of the statement
- Display Type which displays the logo or a banner which can be uploaded
- Image Display which sets the size of the logo - large or small
- Image Alignment sets the placement of the image - on the left or right
- Font Size changes the size of the title and company name - normal or large
- Display Email can be either the Property Managers email or the Company email
- Show Effective Control/Licensed Agent is an optional field
- Show Tax Number is an optional field
Once the Owner Statement is generated, it will be displayed as it was customised.