Once the budget is created, the details can be viewed. The view is split into 4 tabs:
- Owner Contribution
The Summary tab below displays a summary of the draft budget. Item 1 below shows the Budget tool bar. Different options will be displayed depending on what the budget status is. Item 2 is Manage Expense Accounts, and by clicking you can make any changes to the expense accounts included in the schedule set in step 4 of the create budget process
For a budget in draft, the following options are available:
- Edit Budget - make any changes to the budget details set in step 1 of the create budget process
- Edit Tenancy Concessions - make any changes to the concessions for each tenancy
- Manage Budget Areas - include/exclude areas from the budget
- Create Schedule - create a new schedule to add to the budget
- Approve Budget - once the budget is ready, the approval process can begin (link into approval process)
Under Tenancy Details, the following Tenancy Outgoing Concessions can be set on commercial and mixed tenancies:
- Cap - enter the maximum the tenant will be charged for the budget
- Collar - enter the minimum the tenant will be charged for the budget
- Fixed Amount - enter the amount the tenant will be charged for the budget
- Percentage of Rent - enter the percentage of the tenant's rent amount that will be charged for the budget
- Rent Inclusive/Gross - the tenant is charged for the budget with their rent amount
Each schedule row can be expanded and collapsed.
The budget can be archived from this view.
The Detail tab below displays an expanded view of the budget details. Each schedule row can also be expanded and collapsed in this view and the budget can be archived from this view.
- Changes the display of budget allocations per area across the expense codes in the schedules between percentages and amounts
- Click to view the tenancy (opens in a new tab)
- Edits the schedule created in step 3 of the create budget process
The Owner Contribution tab below is available when viewing a Budget and shows the Owner’s expected liability based on the budget.
The Owner Contribution tab is grouped by Area and shows the expected liability (over or under allocation) as a result of:
Percentage shortfalls (account allocations that are not 100% allocated)
If there are no liability items for the Owner, then the contribution will be $0.
The Reports tab below allows you to generate the following 3 reports. Once the budget is approved, further reports are available