Each tenancy to be included in the budget can have a concession set. This setting will override the default area percentage set in the budget and applies to the overall budget.
Under Tenancy Details, the following Tenancy Outgoing Concessions can be set on commercial and mixed tenancies:
- Cap - enter the maximum the tenant will be charged for the budget
- Collar - enter the minimum the tenant will be charged for the budget
- Fixed Amount - enter the amount the tenant will be charged for the budget
- Percentage of Rent - enter the percentage of the tenant's rent amount that will be charged for the budget
- Rent Inclusive/Gross - the tenant is charged for the budget with their rent amount
The tenancy concession can also be edited in the budget before it is approved. Updating the concession in the budget will only override what's set for the tenancy on this budget and doesn't update the tenancy.