The Invoice Details and Payments report is a transactional report showing a list of line items on invoices issued within a specified date range, with any payments or credit notes that have been applied against them. This report can be run by owner or ledger, returning all invoices for the selected entities. You also have the ability to include archived ledgers, which can be useful when running this report at the end of a financial period.
There are several options available for you to filter the results of this report:
- Company Type - Run the report for either Trust Account or Non-Trust Accounting companies. This selection will change the filters that are available.
- Report For - The company/companies you want to run the report for. The list will be filtered by the company type selected.
- Bank Account - The trust account you want to run the report for. You can select one account or all accounts.
- Start/End Date - The start and end of the date range you want to cover. Only invoices issued within the specified range will be included.
- Run Report By - Options available are owner or ledger. This selection changes the options available for Owners/Ledgers to Include.
- Account Types - The type of account assigned to the invoice line item - asset, equity, expenses, liability or revenue. Only line items with an account code in the selected account type will be included in the report.
- Status - Choose the required status of the Invoice - Draft, Approved, Awaiting Approval or Paid.
- Owners/Ledgers to Include - The owner/s or ledger/s that the report will be run for. You can select one, multiple or all owners/ledgers
- Include Archived Ledgers? - Include transactions for archived ledgers. If running the report by ledgers, archived ledgers will be available to select. If running the report by owner, transactions for any archived ledgers associated with the selected owner will be included in the report.
- Property Tags to Include, Tenancy Tags to Include & Owner Tags to Include - Enables you to filter by the specific tag/s you would like to apply
You also have the ability to include additional columns in the report, as well as selecting the column to order the report by and the order to sort them. These will automatically be selected based on the last options chosen when the report was run.
As well as the usual options of Generate Report on Screen, Print as PDF or Download CSV this report can be emailed directly to the selected owner contacts or the owners associated with the selected ledgers.
The list below outlines the columns that are included in the report and the information displayed in each one.
|Column Name||Description||Is Optional?|
|Issue Date||The issue date on the invoice||No|
|Created Date||The date the invoice was created/generated||Yes|
|Due Date||The due date on the invoice||No|
|Invoice||The unique invoice identifier number||No|
|Credit Note||The unique credit note identifier number||No|
|Reference||The reference on the invoice or credit note||Yes|
|Ledger||The ledger assigned to the line item on the invoice||No|
|Property Manager||The property manager of the related property on the invoice||Yes|
|Related Property||The related property selected on the invoice||Yes|
|Area Occupied||The area/s occupied by the related tenant selected on the invoice||Yes|
|Related Tenancy||The related tenant selected on the invoice||Yes|
|Contact Name||The name of the related contact selected on the invoice||Yes|
|Description||The line item description||No|
|Account||The account assigned to the line item||No|
|Net Amount||The Net Amount on the line item||No|
|GST Rate||The GST Rate assigned to the line item||No|
|GST||The amount of GST charged||No|
|Gross Amount||The gross amount charged on the invoice||No|
|Date Paid/Allocated||The date a payment was made or a credit note allocated to the invoice||Yes|
|Date Payment/Allocation Processed||The date a payment or credit allocation was processed against the invoice||Yes|
|Amount Paid/Allocated||The amount paid or allocated to the invoice|
|Amount Outstanding||The outstanding amount still to be paid||No|
|Status||Approved or paid||Yes|
|Emailed?||Has the invoice been emailed? (Yes or No)||Yes|