Once a budget has been finalised, an outgoings statement can be downloaded.
There is a document per tenant included in the budget.
It shows the following:
- A list of the expense codes per schedule that the tenant had allocations set for
- For each expense code, there is the tenant's allocation percentage, a total expenses figure, your proportion (based on the allocation percentage) and the adjusted proportion (if the tenant wasn't in occupation for the entire length of the budget)
- A list of income invoices that have generated during the budget period that have the tenancy income account code set on them
- If an income invoice hasn't been fully paid, the remaining amount is shown in the Outstanding column
- If a tenancy has a concession, this is shown a Tenancy Concessions section