The Export Contact facility allows you to download a filtered list of contact information to a csv file. The information returned for each contact will contain all fields that are available on the Contacts screen.
Export Contacts can be found under Import Contacts on the main Contacts screen.
This feature is restricted by the 'Can Export Contacts' user role permission, which must be checked before you can access it. Please follow the links below for more information regarding user roles and permissions.
There are several filters available for you to refine the list of contacts included in the file:
- Companies - You can run the report for one or more companies at a time.
- Contact Types - Bond Authority, Company, Contact, Creditor, Owner or Owner Group. All types will be selected by default but you can run for one or more types at a time.
- Tags - The file can be filtered by any of the tags that exist in the system. Any contacts with the selected tag applied will be included in the file.
- Owners - The list will be refined to include all owners of properties in the selected companies. One, multiple or all owners can be selected.
- Property Managers - The list will be refined to include all Property Managers for properties in the selected companies. One, multiple or all Property Managers can be selected.
- Properties - The list will be refined to include all properties included in the selected companies. One, multiple or all properties can be selected. Only contacts related to the selected properties will be included. Note if no properties are selected, any contacts that meet any of the other filters will be included, even if they are not related to a property.
All fields available in the contact screen will be included in the file. Please see the example file below.