By clicking Generate Report on Screen the report will show on screen. If you make subsequent changes to the report filters, you must click Generate Report on Screen to refresh the data shown. Alternatively you can Print as PDF or Download CSV.
Tenancy Aged Arrears Report:
The top of the Aged Arrears Report shows the following information:
1. Report Date - the date the report was generated
For Property Managers - dependent on the filter selected - may be Property Managers, Properties or Owners
Report As At - the date you chose to run the Aged Arrears Report for. If no date is selected, this will default to today's date
2. Arrears Summary - This section shows the summary position for the Company selected
3. Current Tenancies in Arrears - This shows the percentage of current tenancies in arrears (excludes vacated & expired tenancies)
4. This section of the summary shows the percentage value of arrears against current, vacated and expired arrears.
The body of the Tenancy Aged Arrears Report shows the following information:
5. Property - Property Name
6. Areas - The Areas associated with the Tenancy. This is an optional column
7. Tenancy - The Tenancy Name and relevant Chart of Accounts
8. Status - Shows the Arrears status if it has been set in the Tenancy Details. This is an optional column. For more information on how to set Arrears Status please see: https://help.re-leased.com/support/solutions/articles/8000049032-sending-arrears-notices
9. Latest Note - The Aged Arrears Report will show the latest note heading, body of note & date. This is an optional column. For more information on how to set note types to appear in Arrears reports & the hub please see: https://help.re-leased.com/support/solutions/articles/8000049032-sending-arrears-notices
10. Tenancy Ledger Balance - Shows the Available Tenancy Ledger Balance for that tenancy. This is an optional column.
11. Outstanding Rent Invoices - Total of rent invoices in arrears for the Tenancy
12. Outstanding Other Invoices - Total of other invoices in arrears for the Tenancy
13. Outstanding Invoices - Total of Outstanding Rent Invoices & Outstanding Other Invoices
14. Unallocated Credits - If you've selected this option, any unallocated credits show on screen and contribute to the Total Arrears Position
15. Total Arrears Position - Outstanding Invoices minus Unallocated Credits equals the Total Arrears Position
16. Aged Period - The period of arrears selected in the report filters
17. Vacate Date - The date the tenancy is to be vacated
The report subtotals by Property Manager, Property or Owners depending on the search filter and totals at the bottom of the page.