The Payments Hub is where you will find a list of all online payments that have been made by your tenants.
You can get to the Payments Hub from Re-Leased Pay Settings once you have started creating your Re-Leased Pay Account by clicking Payments Hub. There is also a Re-Leased Pay button on the main Income & Expenses page.
Each payment listed will have the following information:
- The date the payment was made
- The invoice number which can be clicked to open the invoice
- The name of the contact the invoice was sent to
- The related property from the invoice (if it was selected)
- The payment method used to make the payment
- The invoice amount that was paid by the tenant
- The status of the payment
There are 5 statuses that you could see:
- Processing - this means the tenant has clicked the ‘Pay Online’ button to pay their invoice and their payment was successful
- Paid Out - the money has been processed and paid out to your bank account (this could take up to 24 hrs)
- Payout Failed - the payout has failed to make it to your bank account (if this happens, you will receive an email)
- Reversed - the payment was reversed in Re-Leased or in your accounting software
- Payment Failed - related specifically to direct debit/ACH when payment failed to be received from the tenants bank account
From the Payments Hub you are able to view your Payouts or return to the Re-Leased Pay Settings by clicking on Account Settings.