The Notes Report provides a list of notes by note type entered against any property or tenancy. You can refine the report to show notes for a specific Company, Property, Tenancy and Note Type.
The report can be filtered by:
- Companies - The report can be run for one or all companies. The company in use at the time the report is opened is selected by default.
- From Date & To Date - The report can be run for a specific date range as needed
- Created By - The report can be run based on the user who created the note within Re-Leased
- Note Type - The report can be run by Note Type
- Properties to Include - Events can be included for one or more properties. At least one property must be entered.
- Tenancies to Include - Events can be included for one or more Tenancies. At least one tenancy must be entered.
Once the report has been generated this will include the specific information entered into Re-Leased under the chosen note type.
Should additional Note Types be needed, these can be created within Settings, Note Types.
After clicking into Note Types, this will display current Note Types, from here you can click on Create New Note Type to create any further note types required.