For our Asia-Pacific users, the term "Trust Account" is used, whereas our European customers will be familiar with the term "Client Account". For more information on regional terminology, please refer to our Glossary of Regional Terminology.
This article serves as your guide to managing bank deposits using Re-Leased software. Whether you're receiving cash or cheques (or checks for our North American customers), Re-Leased simplifies the process of recording these transactions and creating deposit slips, adding a level of convenience and security to handling your funds. This guide will walk you through creating a bank deposit step by step, from selecting payments to printing the deposit slip.
Steps for Creating a Bank Deposit
Recording a bank deposit in Re-Leased is straightforward and can be done in a few simple steps:
- From the Client / Trust Accounts home page, navigate to the ellipsis (three lines).
- Click on Bank Deposits.
- Click on Create a Bank Deposit
- Choose and tick the Payments you wish to include in this bank deposit list.
- Fill in the Date Banked and Banked By fields accordingly.
- Click Save to complete the creation of the bank deposit.
- To finalize, select to Print the deposit slip for physical record-keeping.
If you need to review or alter the details of a bank deposit:
- Find the deposit by clicking on the corresponding Date Link on the main Bank Deposits screen.
- Make any necessary edits and save your changes.
If for any reason a bank deposit needs to be archived, perhaps due to an error or change in the receipts being banked:
- Click on the Archive button located beside the bank deposit you wish to remove.
- This action will delete the bank deposit, making those receipts available to be included in a new bank deposit if necessary.
By following these steps, you can manage your Bank Deposits with ease, ensuring your financials are up-to-date and accurately recorded.
See these related articles for further assistance:
- Article 1
- Article 2