For our Asia-Pacific customers, the term "Trust Account" is used, while European customers refer to it as "Client Account". It's important to mention that the Client/Trust Accounting functionality does not apply to customers in North America. For further information on regional terms, check out our Glossary of Regional Terminology.
When handling accounting matters, being able to access and print receipts is essential for maintaining accurate records and ensuring transparency with your tenants and landlords. This article provides a straightforward process for printing a receipt whenever you need it within our system. Whether you've just processed a payment or are looking back at past transactions, we'll guide you through finding and printing your receipts with ease.
How to Print an Original Receipt
An original receipt is available for download immediately after completing a payment via the Process Payments function:
- Once you have processed the payment, look for the option to download the receipt.
- Click on this option to download and print the original receipt.
Note that this download option for an original receipt is only available during the initial creation of the receipt. All subsequent downloads will be marked as duplicates.
How to Access and Print Receipts from Income and Expenses
For receipts that aren't newly created, you can access them at any time:
- Navigate to Income and Expenses in the main menu.
- Select Receipts to view the full list of receipts processed.
[Add a screenshot showing how to access Income and Expenses]
Finding a Specific Receipt
To locate a specific receipt, you have several filtering and search options:
- Filter the list by Company or Property Manager to narrow down the results.
- Use the search functionality to find a receipt by Number, Tenancy, or Property details.
- Click on the column headers to sort the list according to your preferences.
Viewing Receipt Details
If additional details are required or you want to print the receipt:
- Click on the receipt number of your choice.
- Review the 'Payment Received By' section, which includes information from the company contact associated with the Trust Account.
- Print the receipt for your records from this detailed view.
[Add a screenshot showing the detailed view of a receipt]
Understanding how to retrieve and print Receipts will ensure you're well-equipped to manage financial documentation efficiently. Always remember to save a copy of the original receipt when you first process payments for the most accurate keeping of records.
See these related articles for further assistance:
- Article 1
- Article 2